5 class card $70
10 class card $130
20 class card $240
First Time Visitor
3 class card $35
$95 1 hour in studio
- Research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums.
- According to a recent study on work site health programs, corporations realized $3-$6 in savings for every $1 invested in wellness programs.
- The same study showed more than a 25% average reduction in health-care costs for well-designed programs (American Journal of Health Promotion)
- Improves concentration, and ability to multi-task
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects
- Improves decision-making skills
- Improves employee alertness and productivity.
- Creates better customer service
- Enhances employee attitude and outlook
- Promotes well-being in the workplace
In Order to qualify the following terms must be met:
- There must be a minimum of 2 employees
- Employees must show proof of employment at the time of enrollment
- New members may join at any time with proof of employment
- 3 month minimum commitment
Rescheduling and Cancellations: We understand that occasionally a yoga class may need to be rescheduled on a one off basis. If this is the case, at least 24 hours notice is required. Any class cancelled within a 24 hour period of the set class time, will be charged for the appointment time. Should the class time and date for all classes need to change, 2 weeks notice is required to ensure teacher availability.
Ericka at Root Down Yoga